Friday, March 2, 2012

Sugar Shack expands into sweet location.(THE BUZZ: Tips, rumors & miscellaneous pieces of business information)(Brief article)

The Sugar Shack Total Skin and Body Care Center has expanded into a new 1,400-square-foot location in the same building at 3201 Northwest Ave. Suite 4.

Some might be familiar with the Sugar Shack RV, a "mobile party spa" parked near the business.

Owner Arian Henders will be hosting a grand opening from noon to 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 5 to meet the staff and tour the new location.

Henders said her previous 250-squarefoot location was like being on a tiny island and it was time to beef up her business.

"I had nowhere to go," she said. "I could feel my business growing and I knew I needed to step it up."

Henders said to dress up the new …

No comments:

Post a Comment